Phobica's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Phobica's Application

Post  Phobica on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:29 pm

Hey everyone!
After shouting over CH1 yesterday I was recommended to post an application on here.
Decided to give it a shot.

My name is Nikolaas, but people call me Niko. I'm a 19 year old Belgian although i've never lived there. Because of my dad's work i've always travelled a lot (Tunisia, Paris, Los Angeles and now Madrid in their respective order) and it's a lifestyle that has influenced my personality on so many levels. I consider myself a very social person! I've done a Superior Degree in Design & Publishing and worked as a Creative Director / Web Developer in an advertising agency for about 5 months now. Starting October I will be beginning my journey as a Software Engineering student. Should be fun! Apart from web dev & coding, I also enjoy running & soccer. Let's go Real Madrid FC!

My maple history all comes down to when I first moved to California. I had a pretty bad knowledge of English and just happened to meet a korean boy around my age (12-13) in the neighboorhood. We quickly got down to business and he showed me Global MapleStory. This is back in 2007ish. We both leveled up to about 30 in Scania, and it was a whole lot of fun. I've played Maple on & off from that point. Obviously once I moved to Spain, Madrid my account was restricted and I had no choice but to create a new one.

I have three characters on Kradia.
A level 104 Luminous, a 91 Kaiser and i'm currently leveling a level 53 Dual Master (Phobica).

The reason I want to join HellBound is because i'm looking for a laidback and experienced community. I've gotten back into the game about two days ago, and can honestly say I am a bit lost (need help finding my bearings, not as productive as I could be when it comes to grinding, don't know the right places/how to get to them, etc.) Even if I don't make it into your guild, I would love for someone to help me out & just chat around while i'm leveling. It can get boring sometimes!

That's about it, anything else you guys would like to know, hit me up!

Phobica
Noob
Noob

Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Re: Phobica's Application

Post  Dan² on Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:02 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum Smile

Nice informative app Smile
I just wanna know your thoughts and opinions on dupers and hackers

Also if you need help just send me a buddy request my ign is:

Perceptivity

__________________________

We are all unique in ways that some people dont understand.

 Thanks Steph for making me this<3

Dan²
Adamantium
Adamantium

Posts : 514
Guild : Fascination
Joined Guild : 4th of January 2015
Location : Channel 5 FM 3

Back to top Go down

Re: Phobica's Application

Post  Phobica on Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:12 pm

Dan² wrote:Hello and welcome to the forum Smile

Nice informative app Smile
I just wanna know your thoughts and opinions on dupers and hackers

Also if you need help just send me a buddy request my ign is:

Perceptivity

Hello! I appreciate the feedback.
I think my thoughts on dupers/hackers are similar to most: it's a gamebreaking event that isn't cool.
The fact that they can't play MapleStory fair and square repels me.

I'll make sure to add you up.

Phobica
Noob
Noob

Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Re: Phobica's Application

Post  Stephy on Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:18 pm

Hello and welcome!
Which guilds did u joined?
& i'm a belgian too, where do you live?

__________________________

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker



Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Posts : 2159
Guild : Absolution
Location : Belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: Phobica's Application

Post  Phobica on Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:54 pm

Stephy wrote:Hello and welcome!
Which guilds did u joined?
& i'm a belgian too, where do you live?

Hey Stephy!
I really don't remember which guild I was in before I left, i'm back from a 2 year break. (2012ish).
Currently living in Spain, however I have family near Brussels. Wink

Phobica
Noob
Noob

Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Re: Phobica's Application

Post  iNosferato on Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:37 pm

Can i ask why you had your account restricted? You sound like a lovely guy, i think you would fit in nicely Smile

__________________________
Notishu: or u just spray a little axe here and there and there comes the woman -.-
iNosferato: I hate aftershave
iNosferato: unless I'm going to a wedding
iNosferato: what about you?
Notishu: I just smell of beer f3

I used to think anyone doing anything weird was weird. Now I know that it is the people that call others weird that are weird.


iNosferato
Perfect
Perfect

HB Member Veteran
Posts : 244
Guild : Hellbound Union:Omen
Joined Guild : Who do you think bottlefed Vicky?
Location : U.K, England.

Back to top Go down

Re: Phobica's Application

Post  Sheepie on Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:53 pm

I think his account restriction stems from the fact he was located in the USA playing GMS, but when moving back to Europe, due to IP-address stuff he had to convert to EMS and as such make a new account.

__________________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Sheepie
Topaz
Topaz

Posts : 59
Guild : HellBound!
Joined Guild : 15-09-2014
Location : North Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Phobica's Application

Post  Phobica on Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:08 pm

iNosferato wrote:Can i ask why you had your account restricted? You sound like a lovely guy, i think you would fit in nicely Smile

Sheepie wrote:I think his account restriction stems from the fact he was located in the USA playing GMS, but when moving back to Europe, due to IP-address stuff he had to convert to EMS and as such make a new account.

This exactly. I thought it was self-explanatory, my bad for not going in-depth with it I suppose.
Even if I wanted to go back to GMS to this day, they would not allow me!

Thanks for the feedback/replies, both of you. Smile

Phobica
Noob
Noob

Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Re: Phobica's Application

Post  Stephy on Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:55 pm

Aha brussels,
parlez le francais? 

Anyways would like to have a chat with you ingame Smile

__________________________

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker



Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Posts : 2159
Guild : Absolution
Location : Belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: Phobica's Application

Post  Phobica on Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:00 pm

Stephy wrote:Aha brussels,
parlez le francais? 

Anyways would like to have a chat with you ingame Smile

Bien sur, j'ai vécu 6 ans à Paris et je suis trilingue. (english, native spanish, native french).
Would love to chat with you guys in-game, so far the only two i've been talking with are Dan & Kev!
You all seem like a good bunch. Very Happy

Phobica
Noob
Noob

Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Re: Phobica's Application

Post  Sheepie on Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:13 pm

Buddied Phobica a few days back, been chatting a fair bit and I think he's a great person Smile.

I'd vote for a trial Smile

__________________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Sheepie
Topaz
Topaz

Posts : 59
Guild : HellBound!
Joined Guild : 15-09-2014
Location : North Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Phobica's Application

Post  Stephy on Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:21 pm

i vote trial also,
spoke a bit to this guy & he seems nice.

__________________________

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker



Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Posts : 2159
Guild : Absolution
Location : Belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: Phobica's Application

Post  Kriss/Departures on Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:03 pm

He seems like a nice dude, and is very pleasant to talk to. Wouldn't see why we would not let him in.

Yes i say!

__________________________
[9:39:51 PM] Stéphy: ur a really pain in the ass sometimes Razz


me and steph had a discussion about soap and anime, we came to the conclusion that anime was for kids and soap was for dumb people

[1:15:09 AM] Stéphy: a world war 3 between soap& anime Neutral
[1:15:18 AM] Stéphy: who's gonna win
[1:15:24 AM] Stéphy: stupid because others are kids
[1:15:30 AM] Stéphy: or the kids because the others are stupid
[1:15:32 AM] Stéphy: mhmmm
[1:15:55 AM] Stéphy: i will scratch my ass or a sec

Kriss/Departures
Silver
Silver

Posts : 425
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : sept 2011
Location : Norway

Back to top Go down

Re: Phobica's Application

Post  Stephy on Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:07 pm

Kriss & i interviewed him today.
Accepted on trial.

__________________________

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker



Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Posts : 2159
Guild : Absolution
Location : Belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: Phobica's Application

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum