AzuraPath's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AzuraPath's Application

Post  ThatBlueGuy on Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:12 pm

Iv been off maple for about 2 years, its always been an on and off thing. My name is Andrew, I am 22 and live in Eastern Scotland. Last time I played I did nothing but grind and then the rest of my friends stopped playing and it got boring. I'm hoping that if im in a guild with others that actively take part in events and bosses the game will be a lot more fun.
I main an Aran at lvl 160 but I play around on my Priest sometimes too (120), Kaiser (94),Angelic buster(100),Mercedes(70)Thunder Breaker(120),Phantom (70) Kanna (60),Demon avenger (70)...theres more cant remeber though...I like my Link skills Very Happy  I have a Page at lvl 40 in Supreme world if you have members in that too.
I made mesos by using real money and trading cash items for mesos, other than that I would play the market buy for low and sell for high. Iv been in fm guilds and regular guilds and get along well with most. I just want a challenge this time, have some fun and hopefully no grinding Razz

AzuraPath

Last edited by Stephy on Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : didnt put much down before)

ThatBlueGuy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Re: AzuraPath's Application

Post  Stephy on Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:47 am

Hello and welcome.
Would u mind to list ur charnames and ur guildhistory?
Also which kind of cheap things u merch?Smile
And out of any guilds, why hellbound?

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Guild : Absolution

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatBlueGuy on Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:42 pm

Hey, Characters names : AzuraPath, xXAzuraHeal,xxRedmistxx, AzuraKnight, DivineWrathx, AzuraFang, AzuraxSoul, AzuraShadow, AzuraLight, Azuraxxxx, AzuraSynergy, AzuraSeer

I cannot remember most of the guilds I have been in as it was so long ago. I believe one of them was called Dementhos (or something like that) other than that it was just small friends guilds that I was in but there was never any order or things happening apart from maybe helping a bud level up.

I sold things like Mastery books and experience scrolls, I craft jewels too if I'm really desperate for cash. Iv recently mastered alchemy and just trying to reach herb skill up. I have too many mastery books so hopefully I can sell those as well as maple weapons from the last anniversary (dunno if they sell for much) Since iv come back iv received 12 cubes from the cash shop for free??? so going try to sell those.

I'm applying to this guild because you match what I'm looking for in terms of doing boss's and events together, helping each other out and just chiling Very Happy Other guilds I'v looked at seem to be a bit extreme with their level requirements and constantly being logged in. Also you mentioned that the majority of you are 20+ years old and I find that fantastic since I'm 22 myself Very Happy It's great knowing there's people are age playing this still Smile

ThatBlueGuy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimmy on Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:16 pm

Hey Hey,

I found your application abit short, so I hope you can tell us abit more about yourself.
Maybe something about your hobbies, your job or sports you play?
And do you think you will play for a longer period?

If you have time you can visit our gfm (ch3fm6) and talk to some members.
There isn't always someone there, but I think you have more chance in evenings.

Good luck with the application anyway!
-Kim

PS. I love the hair of your avatar (it's my favorite male hair in maplestory )

"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. And to each, their own tale."

Kimmy
Steel
Steel

Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 5-02-2014

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatBlueGuy on Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:35 pm

Thanks for messaging back Very Happy and the hair compliment Razz

My hobbies just now are going to gym with my buds and hopefully going back to kickboxing. I took a short break while I was at Uni for 2 years studying Genetics (Immunology) away from home in the next city, I am know living back home after I got my degree and am taking a break from uni for a year till I go back to get honours and masters. I work at a nightclub a town away from where I live and only work weekends so Iv got the rest of the time to chill and study for my next year as well as looking for a hospital or lab based job. So lots of freetime for gaming Very Happy
I do believe I would play for longer as I really like this game but never have anyone to play it with which takes the fun away a bit. I want to start doing a new boss beside zakum all the time as its too easy now. I just dont know the mechanics for any of the harder bosses. I would also take part in any dungeon as a change of pace and helping out anyone new to it.

ThatBlueGuy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Gloryfall on Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:09 pm

Finally a new name, we've had 3 dan's already, it's killing me..

ANYHOW!

Welcome Andrew to the forums! Thanks for making an application at HellBound. Come take a look at Ch3Fm6 where I shall be sometimes. The name's Wout, and I play on my evan Gloryfall (not to be mistaken with GloryHole :l)

Either way! I meet you there

Cheers!

Gloryfall
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Joined Guild : 10-2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheepie on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:32 am

Hiya Andrew!

Nice application mate, would be cool to talk to you in-game. Also, you mention having too many mastery books... If you have Phantom books, I'll gladly buy 'em!

Sheepie
Topaz
Topaz

Guild : HellBound!
Joined Guild : 15-09-2014

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatBlueGuy on Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:47 pm

sure I just threw one away but hopefully it wasn't the one you were looking for :L Got impeccable memory 30 on my main

ThatBlueGuy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Kriss/Departures on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:41 pm

I've seen you around in the fm, though haven't talked to you yet.

But I think a trail wouldn't hurt Smile

[9:39:51 PM] Stéphy: ur a really pain in the ass sometimes Razz

me and steph had a discussion about soap and anime, we came to the conclusion that anime was for kids and soap was for dumb people

[1:15:09 AM] Stéphy: a world war 3 between soap& anime Neutral
[1:15:18 AM] Stéphy: who's gonna win
[1:15:24 AM] Stéphy: stupid because others are kids
[1:15:30 AM] Stéphy: or the kids because the others are stupid
[1:15:32 AM] Stéphy: mhmmm
[1:15:55 AM] Stéphy: i will scratch my ass or a sec

Kriss/Departures
Silver
Silver

Joined Guild : sept 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatBlueGuy on Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:40 pm

Sweet Very Happy Il swing by the gfm a few times to annoy you all Razz
Any group stuff your doing please let me know as I'd love to join in Smile I'v placed my skype details in profile if you need another way to contact me Razz

Also do you have a guild in the supreme world aswell? would be good to play with you guys in there too

ThatBlueGuy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimmy on Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:47 pm

You seem nice and because I see no bad comments popping up, I would say trial wouldn't hurt. Smile

"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. And to each, their own tale."

Kimmy
Steel
Steel

Joined Guild : 5-02-2014

Back to top Go down

Post  elizabeth26 on Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:11 am

hey nice to meet you, Nice app and the fact you responded back quickly to edit the bits we needed to good I like it Very Happy

I trial wouldn't hurt Very Happy

god luck lizzy

elizabeth26
Aquamarine
Aquamarine

Guild : Hellbound <3
Joined Guild : - got accepted 1st september <3 but new people few weeks before that

Back to top Go down

Post  HoliArcher on Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:43 pm

Another dan wouldnt hurt Smile9

HoliArcher
#Yolo #Swag
#Yolo #Swag

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound (ex euph)
Joined Guild : early 2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:53 pm

Accepted on trial, 
please find a junior master to be added.

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Guild : Absolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:26 pm