Application Ahkanu

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application Ahkanu

Post  Ahkanu on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:07 pm

Hey all! Another day, another application.

Do you know who I am?
My name is Jimi (aka Ireniy ingame). I'm a 24 year old man living in Belgium. Currently unemployed and looking for work, I spend my free time searching the world wibe web for good things to enjoy. I like things that have a certain crazy twist to them. Going from absurd to whatever comes after it. You will find that I can be rather weird from time to time. With that in mind, I present you the info I give out when introducing myself to other people. "I have a weird sense of humour and entertainment. It may seem funny one time but quite insane one the other. This imagination I have has no borders and will never have any. If anything I say has offended you or is not to your liking, please tell me. I will refrain from ever going there again. If you do not tell me, don't blame me for whatever happens next. I respect everyone and everything."

24 year old history? This should be fun.
My current history on maplestory is build up from a story so brave and wonderfull, that even oreo's dipped in milk seem boring. It consists of magic, swords, bows and arrows and most of all, a cool adventure. It started around three weeks ago when I got bored of the game I was playing. My delicate brain then told me that I should go out and hunt for a new game to play. With my magic of time skipping, I came to maplestory about three days ago. Having only heard small things about it, I bravely entered the game, created my one and only hero, and started my online adventure.

Guilds. There are quite a few.
My history with guilds is one that spands through different games. Because of this, I have been in many of them. This was the result of my constant game hopping back in my younger days when I was still looking for a game to attach myself to. Later on I began to settle down for longer periods of time. I'm mostly recognized as a good member of those guilds, and have even attained the position of officer in a couple of them. Whatever the reason for that, I'm still unaware...

Hack, hack, hack, well...
My point of view on hacking, cheating and scamming is all and the same. If you do it, I'll put you up for adoption, give away all you stuff to people who won't take care of it, eat all your food and sleep in you bed.

Dumb questions, they still exsist?
This must be the topic where I lick the ass of every member and leader by saying how great Hellbound is and using that to gain acces to it. Well...while it is an option I could use, I will not. Rather, I will tell you in my own way why I want to join Hellbound.
Yesterday evening I got a call from my banana who said that if I wanted to catch my train to go to the boathroom, I had to brush my teeth before drinking. In a confused state of mind, I walked out of my cloud into the rain were I saw her. Standing waist deep in the mud, she looked at me and smiled. I caught a glimpse of her crooked teeth and before I even knew it, I was heading out in my car to see mr banana. Arriving at his place, I noticed that my feet were getting cold. In a hurry, I went to the toilet to eat my sandwich and call my mom to say I forgot to wear a new pair of undies.
But in the end, I only wanted to be part of a nice group of people that know the meaning of having fun and combining that with a good sense of humour and a little bit of serious behavior here and there. It's also a better way of getting to know the game in ways you just can't do on your own. I'd like to learn as much as I can to become a good maplestory player.

Ahkanu

Back to top Go down

Re: Application Ahkanu

Post  Stephy on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:56 pm

Hallo & Welcome,
Again someone of Belgium? i feel my army growing  Smile5

Anyways app was decent, hope to meet u ingame for a chat.

Goodluck

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Guild : Absolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Gloryfall on Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:19 pm

Hello! Welcome to our forums!
Do you still tend to gamehop a bit? Also, a few more questions:
Could you list your:
- Characters in-game?
- Ways of making moneh in-game?

How would you react / What would you do if :
- HellBound is in his quiet periods of the year?
- (When) someone from our guild (assuming that you are a guildmember in this example) is making nasty comments towards another member/another player?
- there's an oppertunity to go for a 'better guild' such as Solaris, Aeon, Labyrinth etc etc etc.?

Anyways, would love to talk to you in game neighbouring country states citizen Smile! Auf Wiedersehn!

Gloryfall
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 10-2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahkanu on Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:59 pm

Hey. Abouth the game hopping, I'm not doing that anymore. These days I'm looking for a game that really catches my eye and maplestory did that for me. It's a more fun game since you don't get to cap everything out in just a week or so.

My current and only character so far is a Mercedes lvl 60ish (still lvling).
The ways of making money are still unknown to me. Currently my only focus is to lvl since I see that money isn't a thing on lower levels. When I feel that I hit the point where I have to, I'll be doing my research ingame and out to see what ways there are. I'm open to all oif them from farming to buying cash shop items.

I'm used to guilds having their quiet times. Mostly in summer and at the exam periods. You gotta do what you gotta do so if I'm free and able to play, I'll have fun with who ever is online at that time.
As for nasty comment. I can see that there is a limit to it being friendly banter (or whatever you call it), but if it crosses that line, there's a problem. The only thing I would do is tell them to sort things out between eachother. If it's not possible, informing the officers/leaders about how the situation is going to far would seem the best way of handling it. We all have a responsibility toward each other, but only to a certain degree.

Talking about the opportunity. For me it all depends on what goals I want to reach whitin the game and how I'm going to get there. I don't want to leave a guild that I have bonded with just to reach some content before others. Every guild can get to all content. It just takes longer for some than it does for others. No problem there. For me, community is what counts the most.

Ahkanu
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheepie on Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:59 am

Hey nice app!

I think we should write a story together Smile3 that would probably not end well now that I think of it Smile9 .

What are your plans for future characters? Do you commit to a single 'main'char in a game or do you prefer to level multiple chars to experience different lines of gameplay? I'm only relatively new to this guild, so I'm not gonna ask further questions Razz.

Oh yeah feel free to buddy me in game: iSheepie is the ign

Sheepie
Topaz
Topaz

Guild : HellBound!
Joined Guild : 15-09-2014

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahkanu on Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:09 am

Hmmm. I think I'm going to stick with a single character to learn as much about the game as I can. After that, I'll probably start testing out a few other classes to see what they have in store. I guess it all depends on how the lvling goes later on.

Ahkanu
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sjors on Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:27 am

Hi Jimi, nice app Smile

What game did you play before maple?

Sjors
Orihalcon
Orihalcon

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
Joined Guild : June 9th 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahkanu on Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:52 am

The last game I really played was Wildstar. I stopped playing because I was burned out. I was gaming a bit too much from when it came out untill mid septemberish. The game just didn't do it for me anymore.
Between that and now, I've been playing Swordsman, Diablo 3 and LaTale. These were just some testers.

Ahkanu
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimmy on Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:12 pm

hey there,

Nice application, weird avatar. 
(excuse me if it's a really well known person or '' celebrity '' , I'm not really into that )

Anyways, somehow I get the feeling that you're reliable person. 
But that's just a feeling and I can't say for sure. 

I'm just a little worried that you will get bored of the game pretty soon,
but please prove me wrong. 
Fow now, lets say I'm positive about you. 
( I liked your little side story Smile10  ) 

Good luck with the application and happy mapling!

"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. And to each, their own tale."

Kimmy
Steel
Steel

Joined Guild : 5-02-2014

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahkanu on Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:24 pm

Ah np. And yes indeed, he's a well known guy for hic comedy and theatre acts. Loving him!

Well, then I only have one thing left to say... Challenge Accepted!
Nah, for the moment I am enjoying my time in maplestory. I have already passed the "pull an all nighter grinding lvls and still not going to bed because I want to do more" phase so that's a good sign. Well passed is a big word since I'm still in it. But it will soon end xD

Ahkanu
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Kriss/Departures on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm

You seem like a fun guy. A yes for trail from me!

[9:39:51 PM] Stéphy: ur a really pain in the ass sometimes Razz

me and steph had a discussion about soap and anime, we came to the conclusion that anime was for kids and soap was for dumb people

[1:15:09 AM] Stéphy: a world war 3 between soap& anime Neutral
[1:15:18 AM] Stéphy: who's gonna win
[1:15:24 AM] Stéphy: stupid because others are kids
[1:15:30 AM] Stéphy: or the kids because the others are stupid
[1:15:32 AM] Stéphy: mhmmm
[1:15:55 AM] Stéphy: i will scratch my ass or a sec

Kriss/Departures
Silver
Silver

Joined Guild : sept 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahkanu on Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:31 am

Kriss/Angealy wrote:You seem like a fun guy. A yes for trail from me!

Well thank you. This will be the good vibe I need to start the day off with a smile Very Happy

Ahkanu
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  elizabeth26 on Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:09 am

hey Jimi I really like your app Smile very detailed

I want us to get to know each other, now at the moment my laptop pretty fucked. But tomorrow around 6 , 7 in afternoon when ive seen my dad hope to catch u online, Also im online weekdays after work like 11,12 at night,

want to get ti know you then I make decision good luck Very Happy

elizabeth26
Aquamarine
Aquamarine

Guild : Hellbound <3
Joined Guild : - got accepted 1st september <3 but new people few weeks before that

Back to top Go down

Post  cubis on Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:34 am

Nice app, I say trial.

cubis
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:39 pm

Accepted for trial,
please find a junior master to be added.

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Guild : Absolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:22 pm