Glacie's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Glacie's application

Post  Glacie on Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:35 am

Heya all!

My name is Mikey, i'm 20 years old from the Netherlands. I've played Maplestory in the past (was level 45-ish pre big bang and 90 after big bang). But when i came back to the game last week i saw my accounts were locked for some reason, so i created a new account. I made a luminous at first, got it to level 70 and decided it was not for me. I then made a Kaiser, loved it and got it to level 100. I decided to create a mercedes for the 10% exp link skill and while leveling it i came to the conclusion that i loved this class and i have decided to main it. Smile! I'm level 83 atm on my mercedes (name is Glacii) and aiming for 100+ by the end of the day (using 2x exp scroll Smile).

I have a degree in media development and i'm currently looking for a job. I love listening to music, going to concerts, watching series, going to the cinema, playing games, designing stuff and just generally have a good time with nice people Smile. I used to play judo and was very good at it, but never liked it as much as i hoped i did, so i quit it after 8 years.

The reason why i want to join Hellbound is because i would like to join a guild to make new friends, do events and have a good time. Training all by yourself gets very lonely and it would be awesome to have nice people to chat with ^^. I was browsing for guilds on the forums (by suggestion of one of your members!) and stumbled upon the Hellbound-topic. Saw i met the requirements and decided to give it a shot. I have a lot of mmo-experience. Played Allods Online for over 4 years and have tried close to all mmo's at one point in my life Very Happy.

Anyways, i hope to have provided with enough information. As you could see, my English is good (not flawless of course, since it's not my native language). If you have any questions for me feel free to ask Smile!
Glacie
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Re: Glacie's application

Post  Stephy on Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:48 am

Hello and welcome!
What are the names of ur chars?
Have u ever been in any guild?Smile
What are ur goals in maple.
Goodluck

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Guild : Absolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacie on Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:53 am

Hello!

The name of my mercedes it Glacii and of my Kaiser is Lordglacie (glacie was taken Sad). I have been in a guild when i played Maplestory way back. It was on Demethos server tho, but i don't recall the name of the guild. My goals are to have a good time! Maplestory is one of those games where it's very relaxing to just sit back, turn off brain, put on some music and train for fun Smile. I love to see the progression on my characters; starting as a very weak little guy and eventually becoming this badass character that can wipe out parts of the map with ease. It's also a game where social aspect is very fun and i'm looking to make new friends and train with and do bosses and party quests with. Another goal is of course to reach 250! But that'll probably take some time, haha.
Glacie
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheepie on Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:31 am

Hiya Glacie, welcome to the forums.

What are you looking for in a guild? Is there anything in particular that attracts you to Hellbound over any other guild?

Cheers,
Sheepie

Topaz
Topaz

Guild : HellBound!
Joined Guild : 15-09-2014

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacie on Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:41 am

Heya Sheepie.

For now i'm mostly just looking to make some new friends so i don't have to play this game all by myself anymore. When i get higher level i would like to participate in events. The reason i applied to Hellbound is because it seems like a well established guild that has been around for a while and while looking at the forums i've seen a number of people asking questions on applications, trying to be involved in the process, which is a good thing in my opinion. You guys seem like friendly, laidback people and that know what they want to get out of the game which is exactly what i'm looking for.
Glacie
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimmy on Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:01 pm

hey hey, 
Welcome to the forums. Smile

I liked your replies, so up till now I'm pretty much positive about you.
But because you just came back, I'm just wondering if you think you'll stay for a long period? 
Most people like it the first few weeks, but after a month or two they get bored. 

Good luck with the application anyways and happy mapling!

"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. And to each, their own tale."
Kimmy
Steel
Steel

Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 5-02-2014

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacie on Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:06 pm

Hey Kimmy, thanks for your reply. The last time i quit the game because my friends with who i was playing quit too, which left me alone to play. And that was at a pretty busy part of my life (graduating, work, social life). This time i came alone simply for the fact that Maplestory is the kind of game that i really like to play at the end of the day after a working day, because it's very relaxing to play. So my plans are defenintely to stay longterm and get to level 250, but can never be 100% sure of couse.

I have leveled a bit today. My mercedes is 102 now. Loving the fourth job skills!
Glacie
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimmy on Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:15 pm

Glacie wrote:Hey Kimmy, thanks for your reply. The last time i quit the game because my friends with who i was playing quit too, which left me alone to play. And that was at a pretty busy part of my life (graduating, work, social life). This time i came alone simply for the fact that Maplestory is the kind of game that i really like to play at the end of the day after a working day, because it's very relaxing to play. So my plans are defenintely to stay longterm and get to level 250, but can never be 100% sure of couse.

I have leveled a bit today. My mercedes is 102 now. Loving the fourth job skills!

Thanks for you for fast reply! Your answer sounded reasonable to me. 
As for getting to 250, good luck with that ... ( I'm not much of a grinder so it's something I won't even dream of )
But Ambition is always good.  Smile13

"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. And to each, their own tale."
Kimmy
Steel
Steel

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahkanu on Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:20 pm

+1 for helping me find a lvling spot xD Good deeds must be told!
Ahkanu
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacie on Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:30 pm

Kimmy wrote:
Glacie wrote:Hey Kimmy, thanks for your reply. The last time i quit the game because my friends with who i was playing quit too, which left me alone to play. And that was at a pretty busy part of my life (graduating, work, social life). This time i came alone simply for the fact that Maplestory is the kind of game that i really like to play at the end of the day after a working day, because it's very relaxing to play. So my plans are defenintely to stay longterm and get to level 250, but can never be 100% sure of couse.

Thanks for you for fast reply! Your answer sounded reasonable to me. 
As for getting to 250, good luck with that ... ( I'm not much of a grinder so it's something I won't even dream of )
But Ambition is always good.  Smile13
Haha, sure is good to set a goal for yourself to have something to look forward too Smile.

@Ahkanu haha that was you. Yeah no problem, happy to help. That spot is awesome btw hope you enjoy it.
Glacie
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Kriss/Departures on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:44 pm

Be a yes from me after reading the replys

[9:39:51 PM] Stéphy: ur a really pain in the ass sometimes Razz

me and steph had a discussion about soap and anime, we came to the conclusion that anime was for kids and soap was for dumb people

[1:15:09 AM] Stéphy: a world war 3 between soap& anime Neutral
[1:15:18 AM] Stéphy: who's gonna win
[1:15:24 AM] Stéphy: stupid because others are kids
[1:15:30 AM] Stéphy: or the kids because the others are stupid
[1:15:32 AM] Stéphy: mhmmm
[1:15:55 AM] Stéphy: i will scratch my ass or a sec
Kriss/Departures
Silver
Silver

Joined Guild : sept 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Gloryfall on Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:04 pm

I have no questions looking at the replies. Anyways, it's a Yes! Smile

Forum Hoe

Joined Guild : 10-2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacie on Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:13 pm

Thank you for your replies, very nice to hear Smile.
Glacie
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimmy on Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:48 pm

I see no reason to not give you a chance, yes from me.

Kimmy
Steel
Steel

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacie on Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:49 pm

Thank you Kimmy, nice to hear Very Happy!

A little update: i decided to give my luminious another shot with the double exp event and got him from lvl 70 to 128 Smile. Very happy with this and having a great time playing Maple. Gonna put my mercedes on hold for now, gonna get funded and then continue since it's getting too expensive with potions and dieing a lot, so will play luminous, get funded and play both Smile.
Glacie
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  elizabeth26 on Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:15 am

WELCOME! I'M lizzy aka crazy one Very Happy I have read your app, read the replies

all seems good, TRIAL!

elizabeth26
Aquamarine
Aquamarine

Guild : Hellbound <3
Joined Guild : - got accepted 1st september <3 but new people few weeks before that

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacie on Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:30 am

Hello crazy Lizzy nice to meet you! Thank you for your reply Smile!
Glacie
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  HoliArcher on Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:42 pm

Yes, active answers in forums.

#Yolo #Swag
#Yolo #Swag

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound (ex euph)
Joined Guild : early 2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Kriss/Departures on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:57 pm

Accepted on trial, please contact any jr master for an invite

[9:39:51 PM] Stéphy: ur a really pain in the ass sometimes Razz

me and steph had a discussion about soap and anime, we came to the conclusion that anime was for kids and soap was for dumb people

[1:15:09 AM] Stéphy: a world war 3 between soap& anime Neutral
[1:15:18 AM] Stéphy: who's gonna win
[1:15:24 AM] Stéphy: stupid because others are kids
[1:15:30 AM] Stéphy: or the kids because the others are stupid
[1:15:32 AM] Stéphy: mhmmm
[1:15:55 AM] Stéphy: i will scratch my ass or a sec
Kriss/Departures
Silver
Silver

Joined Guild : sept 2011

Back to top Go down