xGear2nd's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

xGear2nd's Application

Post  Jonas on Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:41 pm

Hello guys and girls!

First of all, let me introduce myself to you! My name is Jonas, 17yrs old half korean/ half german guy. Atm im living in Hamburg, Germany and attending at a Gymnasium in the 12th grade. Came to Germany with 8 years due to my father's workplace, before I was living in Korea. In my leisure time I play football in an amateur team 3-4times a week (i LOVE football Smile11 ), as well as going to the gym or just chilling out with friends and stuff.

Regarding to my "maple history", I started KMS when it just came out and there were 4 jobs, back then I was like 6-7 years old, so I didn't really play it "properly". Then I started EMS around 3 years ago after an irl friend of mine recommended me to play it. I was in Enyo until the big issue with Blackstâr (not sure about his IGN) happened. Enyo broke up and formed a new guild, Hestia, led by xVannii/Myportrait. Back then my main was ReturnsG, a 194 Drk. However, I quit for a bit more than a year, after I got hacked and lost my access to that account, because I didn't remember the email from that account (yea that was just dumb of me) and came back approximately half a year ago, maining a Corsair, currently lv 204.

Why I left Hestia? There was a small fuss with a guildie that I know since I played EMS. It's a personal problem between us that is by now solved after a long discussion Smile17 . But I also wanted some variation after being in Hestia for ages, since many original members quit as well and the guild ... I dont wanna say died, but it became quite inactive in the last few months. So, yeah.. Smile9

xGear2nd, lv204 Corsair is the only character I am currently playing, other than that I got mules for link skills and storing items ^_^

My opinion on dupers and hackers.... Well, since I got hacked myself a while ago, I kind of disapprove hackers in EMS, also hackers in general. They are the 2nd factor that destroy games. (guess what the 1st factor is Smile ) But to be honest, I sometimes got thoughts that dupers might be a bit useful since they "control" the prices of scrolls like prot scrolls, WS, HQEE etc., but of course it is unfair for the "normal" players who are disadvantaged compared to dupers/hackers. Nevertheless hackers will continue to exist and we should just be aware of them and try to avoid them as well at any rate.

There are many reasons I wanted to join this guild. A good buddy of mine who unfortunately quit by now, was in Hellbound, his name is Jelle aka Mikamisuky. He told me it's a really nice guild with a good athmosphere and friendly players. Also, one of the Dans, Timecannon is a good buddy and he recommended me to apply for HB too, when he saw I was guildless. Other than that, I am motivated for bossruns with guildies, especially CRA or Hard/normal magnus which are challenging and bring a decent amount of profit as well. Last but not least, I want to have fun in this guild, and be a part of you Smile13

I'm looking forward to your replies and hope you will accept me! Smile2

Jonas

Back to top Go down

Re: xGear2nd's Application

Post  Jonas on Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:46 pm

oops sorry there was a problem i uploaded it twice.. xD

Jonas

Back to top Go down

Post  Vegimre on Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:51 pm

Hello!

I am afraid we cannot accept the both of you... One of you surely has to go...

Vegimre
Gold
Gold

HB Member Veteran
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 2012.03.28.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Vegimregeta/videos?view=0

Back to top Go down

Post  Kriss/Departures on Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:21 pm

Don't worry, locked Smile

[9:39:51 PM] Stéphy: ur a really pain in the ass sometimes Razz

me and steph had a discussion about soap and anime, we came to the conclusion that anime was for kids and soap was for dumb people

[1:15:09 AM] Stéphy: a world war 3 between soap& anime Neutral
[1:15:18 AM] Stéphy: who's gonna win
[1:15:24 AM] Stéphy: stupid because others are kids
[1:15:30 AM] Stéphy: or the kids because the others are stupid
[1:15:32 AM] Stéphy: mhmmm
[1:15:55 AM] Stéphy: i will scratch my ass or a sec

Kriss/Departures
Silver
Silver

Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : sept 2011

Back to top Go down