xGear2nd's Application

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

xGear2nd's Application

Post  Jonas on Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:42 pm

Hello guys and girls!

First of all, let me introduce myself to you! My name is Jonas, 17yrs old half korean/ half german guy. Atm im living in Hamburg, Germany and attending at a Gymnasium in the 12th grade. Came to Germany with 8 years due to my father's workplace, before I was living in Korea. In my leisure time I play football in an amateur team 3-4times a week (i LOVE football Smile11 ), as well as going to the gym or just chilling out with friends and stuff.

Regarding to my "maple history", I started KMS when it just came out and there were 4 jobs, back then I was like 6-7 years old, so I didn't really play it "properly". Then I started EMS around 3 years ago after an irl friend of mine recommended me to play it. I was in Enyo until the big issue with Blackstâr (not sure about his IGN) happened. Enyo broke up and formed a new guild, Hestia, led by xVannii/Myportrait. Back then my main was ReturnsG, a 194 Drk. However, I quit for a bit more than a year, after I got hacked and lost my access to that account, because I didn't remember the email from that account (yea that was just dumb of me) and came back approximately half a year ago, maining a Corsair, currently lv 204.

Why I left Hestia? There was a small fuss with a guildie that I know since I played EMS. It's a personal problem between us that is by now solved after a long discussion Smile17 . But I also wanted some variation after being in Hestia for ages, since many original members quit as well and the guild ... I dont wanna say died, but it became quite inactive in the last few months. So, yeah.. Smile9

xGear2nd, lv204 Corsair is the only character I am currently playing, other than that I got mules for link skills and storing items ^_^

My opinion on dupers and hackers.... Well, since I got hacked myself a while ago, I kind of disapprove hackers in EMS, also hackers in general. They are the 2nd factor that destroy games. (guess what the 1st factor is Smile ) But to be honest, I sometimes got thoughts that dupers might be a bit useful since they "control" the prices of scrolls like prot scrolls, WS, HQEE etc., but of course it is unfair for the "normal" players who are disadvantaged compared to dupers/hackers. Nevertheless hackers will continue to exist and we should just be aware of them and try to avoid them as well at any rate.

There are many reasons I wanted to join this guild. A good buddy of mine who unfortunately quit by now, was in Hellbound, his name is Jelle aka Mikamisuky. He told me it's a really nice guild with a good athmosphere and friendly players. Also, one of the Dans, Timecannon is a good buddy and he recommended me to apply for HB too, when he saw I was guildless. Other than that, I am motivated for bossruns with guildies, especially CRA or Hard/normal magnus which are challenging and bring a decent amount of profit as well. Last but not least, I want to have fun in this guild, and be a part of you Smile13

I'm looking forward to your replies and hope you will accept me! Smile2

Jonas

Back to top Go down

Re: xGear2nd's Application

Post  Dan² on Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:54 pm

Hello Jonas!
Welcome to the forum Smile
I Liked your application.

And thanks for coming to our gfm (ch 3 fm 6) if your still there do talk to the other members there Smile

I hope to get a chance to talk to you tomorrow Smile

We are all unique in ways that some people dont understand.

Thanks Steph for making me this<3
Dan²
Adamantium
Adamantium

Guild : Fascination
Joined Guild : 4th of January 2015

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyst on Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:16 pm

Hey Jonas, i have seen you around a couple of times, i digg your style Smile Application was cool, would like to have a talk with you before i make any decision. Smile
Tyst
Topaz
Topaz

Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : Aug 08, 2014

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:17 am

Hello and welcome.
App was decent imo.
Though your names rings a bell, not sure from where?
Will meet u for a chat Smile

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Guild : Absolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheepie on Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:58 am

Nice app. A shame that guilds go boom because of an argument, you won't have that issue here, that's for sure.

I wonder why you are xGear2nd Razz, why not xGear1st Smile7

Topaz
Topaz

Guild : HellBound!
Joined Guild : 15-09-2014

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan the Almighty on Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:14 pm

Seems you own private guild didn't work out wel Razz
Buddy of mine, yes from me ^_^

Dan the Almighty
Silver
Silver

Joined Guild : June 14th 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyst on Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:09 pm

Talking to Jonas at the moment, i'll vote yes for sure Smile
Tyst
Topaz
Topaz

Joined Guild : Aug 08, 2014

Back to top Go down

Post  Gloryfall on Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:15 pm

Ah, blackstar, a famous name in yhe hacker world. i'm aware of yhis issue, and it's something you didnt cast for sure. Vannii was absolutly stunned when she saw the pictures of his room. Anyways, yalked to you! You'll fit in fornsure. Yes from me Smile

Forum Hoe

Joined Guild : 10-2012

Back to top Go down

Post  elizabeth26 on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:59 pm

hey Jonas I really like your app I think its very clear to read and nice to know that u have been in guilds also u have experience of the game, And the fact you came back is good Smile

I would like to get to know you more before I make a decision , and at the moment my laptop is broke, but im gonna try and sort it and get online over weekend, hopefully we can catch up then, Take care

from lizzy Very Happy

elizabeth26
Aquamarine
Aquamarine

Guild : Hellbound <3
Joined Guild : - got accepted 1st september <3 but new people few weeks before that

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonas on Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:27 pm

Thank you for all your replies! I will be away from tomorrow for 2 weeks, I hope I'll get a chance to speak to some of you when I come back Smile

Jonas

Back to top Go down

Post  elizabeth26 on Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:20 am

ok Jonas hope to speak to u when u come back Very Happy

elizabeth26
Aquamarine
Aquamarine

Guild : Hellbound <3
Joined Guild : - got accepted 1st september <3 but new people few weeks before that

Back to top Go down

Post  Odemwingie on Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:40 pm

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to share with you guys a funny story. 2 Weeks ago during an event xGear2nd came to our armory 2 map and asked for a pt. We told him that we were full. According to him we were killing too slow and he started to KS us for about 10 mins where he insulted us, during all this time when we asked him to cc. It went so far that we had to call Hestia's leader Sasuke. Sasuke had to interupt her grind and come pick up xGear2nd. Even though Sasuke kindly asked him to go away he continued insulting us till he finally left the map.

Do we have proof of this?
No we don't. You simply have to trust us 5 witnesses. Vuun, Landén, dR4G0N5LaYeR, xxSasukex19 and me.

I've already told this to Discreet, but I figured it would be more fair if everyone knew about this.
Odemwingie
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:26 pm

First of all Sasuke is a HE, called Raphael.
Besides that, thanks for informing us.
We will wait till Jonas is back of his holiday to give us his version of the story.
If u have further problems with members or applyers, please poke someone of the masters.

fail in order to know,

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan the Almighty on Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:44 pm

Odemwingie wrote:Hello everyone!

I just wanted to share with you guys a funny story. 2 Weeks ago during an event xGear2nd came to our armory 2 map and asked for a pt. We told him that we were full. According to him we were killing too slow and he started to KS us for about 10 mins where he insulted us, during all this time when we asked him to cc. It went so far that we had to call Hestia's leader Sasuke. Sasuke had to interupt her grind and come pick up xGear2nd. Even though Sasuke kindly asked him to go away he continued insulting us till he finally left the map.

Do we have proof of this?
No we don't. You simply have to trust us 5 witnesses. Vuun, Landén, dR4G0N5LaYeR, xxSasukex19 and me.

I've already told this to Discreet, but I figured it would be more fair if everyone knew about this.

When someone is Ks'ing or insulting you it's always wise to make screenshots for situations like these. (Pressing ''Scroll Lock'' should make a screenshot in your maple folder.)
I have had Jonas in my buddy list for a couple of months by now and he's always appeared to be a nice guy. Obviously this would make it quite hard for me to believe such accusations then.
Not trying to hate or anything, just a heads up for next time ^_^

Dan the Almighty
Silver
Silver

Joined Guild : June 14th 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  HoliArcher on Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:39 pm

Yes bae

#Yolo #Swag
#Yolo #Swag

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound (ex euph)
Joined Guild : early 2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Odemwingie on Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:50 pm

Stephy wrote:First of all Sasuke is a HE, called Raphael.
Besides that, thanks for informing us.
We will wait till Jonas is back of his holiday to give us his version of the story.
If u have further problems with members or applyers, please poke someone of the masters.

Okay I didn't know since I don't know him. Will do!

Dan¹ wrote:
When someone is Ks'ing or insulting you it's always wise to make screenshots for situations like these. (Pressing ''Scroll Lock'' should make a screenshot in your maple folder.)
I have had Jonas in my buddy list for a couple of months by now and he's always appeared to be a nice guy. Obviously this would make it quite hard for me to believe such accusations then.
Not trying to hate or anything, just a heads up for next time ^_^

Yes, I guess I learned it the hard way.

I'm sure he's nice to the most people. Just wanted to share another side of him which I don't like at all.
Odemwingie
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:54 pm

Any more opinions on the application guys?

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:28 am

are u back of your holiday yet? if so please leave an message

fail in order to know,

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Back to top Go down

Post  xGear2nd on Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:18 pm

Hey I am back from holidays now.

Regarding to that Ks'ing issue, it is true that I took a spot in the map for myself, killing the spare mobs which obviously spawned faster than they were killed. I admit it and also apologize for that. Though, I disagree to the point that I insulted those people in the map, tried nothing but explaining them that the map was overspawned, as they also had a Kanna, and I could be a helping hand in the 5 man party, which was not even full since the maximum number of members available is 6. Of course, if the party doesn't accept someone, he should leave the map or CC. That's what I usually do as well.

But the reason I kept staying was that it was actually ME who got insulted with provocative ments which I generally don't really accept from someone who I don't even know.Just asking nicely to CC would have been enough to get me off, instead you started a discussion which ended up kinda chaotic in the end. Even after I stopped killing and I was hanging on the rope I had to hear really disgraceful things but Raph managed to calm me down. He as well admitted that they were pretty provocative.

@Odemwingie, if you want to report a problem, please describe it objectively and not only from your point of view, sorry if I actually insulted you but I'd rather say that was a unfortunate discussion which could have been prevented either if I didn't look for a grinding spot at A2 (all channels were full as well at that time) OR if you would have sent me away in a appropriate way. Imo both sides were acting dumb and things like this happen from time to time i guess... ^^ shouldn't happen again in future.

xGear2nd

Back to top Go down

Post  HoliArcher on Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:18 am

If you really want to stay in hellbound i suggest you stop ksing by any costs and avoid conflicts even when provoked, stay calm and be mature. Our guild is a mature guild and usually avoid conflicts and if we do confront conflicts we do it maturely without going for an all out fight. So from now on I suggest that you calm down and won't ever do that again, its against our rules. Lastly have you read our rules?

#Yolo #Swag
#Yolo #Swag

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound (ex euph)
Joined Guild : early 2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan² on Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:06 am

If you havent here is a link to them http://www.hellboundems.com/t4-hellbound-guild-rules

Also you should make a proper forum account if you havent already Smile

We are all unique in ways that some people dont understand.

Thanks Steph for making me this<3
Dan²
Adamantium
Adamantium

Guild : Fascination
Joined Guild : 4th of January 2015

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:11 pm

i vote yes for a trial,
but don't start in anyway ksing again, unless people come KS you!

fail in order to know,

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Back to top Go down

Post  Odemwingie on Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:53 pm

If you really were sorry and had hard feelings for the ksing and insulting (yes you did call me retard several times) you would've apologised weeks ago. But I guess this is better than nothing.

I don't understand how you think you deserve respect when you start ksing? Of couse we wont be nice to you if you start ks us and wont leave the map!

My respect for you is and will always be at 0 whether you get accepted or not.
Odemwingie
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Gloryfall on Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:46 pm

Odemwingie wrote:If you really were sorry and had hard feelings for the ksing and insulting (yes you did call me retard several times) you would've apologised weeks ago. But I guess this is better than nothing.

I don't understand how you think you deserve respect when you start ksing? Of couse we wont be nice to you if you start ks us and wont leave the map!

I don't like your attitude. It's rude, harsh and bold. You still haven't provided any evidence yet so your argument is plausible (not to be mistaken with invalid). How can we know you're not lying?

First of all: MapleStory is a game where every individual is being a jerk at some time and some people tend to do it more. Don't generalise one person because you have only seen a small part of his behaviour. Every behaviour is influenced by factors from the outside (IRL) or in-game.

Secondly: People get a trial and we check them how they are. If he gets his trial (like everyone) we look at behaviour, influence in the guild and behaviour towards others, and other smaller factors. If we don't like it, he/she (i'm talking in general) he won't get accepted.

Now, please stay calm and be laid back. We'll handle this issue.

I'm neutral now, shall talk to xGear2nd when he's online again.

EDIT: I've made my decision. I give xGear2nd a trial.
Odemwingie, if you have no proof you can't proof anything. If any further problems still exist, then discuss them ONLINE with xGear2nd. Case closed for me.

Last edited by Gloryfall on Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Forum Hoe

Joined Guild : 10-2012

Back to top Go down

Post  xGear2nd on Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:50 pm

If you really want to stay in hellbound i suggest you stop ksing by any costs and avoid conflicts even when provoked, stay calm and be mature. Our guild is a mature guild and usually avoid conflicts and if we do confront conflicts we do it maturely without going for an all out fight. So from now on I suggest that you calm down and won't ever do that again, its against our rules. Lastly have you read our rules?

Well, I guess I was just acting a bit unmature at that moment. I've read through the guild rules and they are basically almost the same as the rules from my former guild. Also I will do my best to stick on the rules, of course.

Odemwingie wrote:If you really were sorry and had hard feelings for the ksing and insulting (yes you did call me retard several times) you would've apologised weeks ago. But I guess this is better than nothing.

I guess you have misunderstood something. I never tried to gain any respect of you, you guys provocated me verbally and I got mad about that. And I AM really sorry for that, otherwise I wouldn't apologize for that ._. I hope you get what I mean.

Apart from that, I will be online later today so we can discuss our any problems that still remain, Thank you°

xGear2nd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top