Application Raverbow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application Raverbow

Post  Raverbow on Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:24 pm

Hey everyone that is reading my letter of application regarding Hellbound guild!

First of all I would like to start with introducing myself towards everyone here.
My name is Martijn Hendriks (aka Ravenchest) and I am a 22 year old Maplestory veteran from the Netherlands.

Why I recall myself a veteran you would ask? I started playing maplestory back in the beta days when gms and maplesea were in the same login screen (that's about 10 years ago) I stopped and came back, stopped and came back, simply because this game and the special community that surrounds this wacky game is very interesting to me.

I recently made a new account on ems because it started to itch on the back of my head again and I simply wanted to play Maplestory. I currently have a lvl 150 Wind breaker (raverbow) that is and will be my main character.

Ever since I started playing maplestory europe again I share this game with the twitch community to show and teach people to appreciate this game (yes I am a streamer)

How am I in game/real life? I am a person that always wants to achieve stuff by working in a team. That is also one of the main reasons why I always try to help someone else, because I hope that they would do the same for me aswell.

I am not a dramaqueen, however I do tend to chat a lot when there is an interesting topic to talk about.

If you would like to have more information about me, feel free to contact me in game via my twitch (ravenchest) or you can always view my linkedin profile (Martijn Hendriks)

With kind regards,

Martijn Hendriks (raverbow)

Raverbow

Back to top Go down

Re: Application Raverbow

Post  Dan² on Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:32 pm

Hello Martijn and welcome to the forum!
It was a decent app but abit short (missing below questions) :3

Also i suggest to actually create an actual account on this forum since it will be a gateway to get intouch with us members incase you cant be online Smile

Well i have a few questions to you Smile

How do you earn mesos?
What is your opinion of hackers and dupers?
What made you choose hellbound infront of all the other guilds out there in EMS?

We are all unique in ways that some people dont understand.

Thanks Steph for making me this<3

Dan²
Adamantium
Adamantium

Guild : Fascination
Joined Guild : 4th of January 2015

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenchest on Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:06 pm

Thank you very much for your very quick reply!

I have made an account on the forums and it is currently activated.

How do you earn mesos?
I earn my money by doing events, crafting, opportunities, and possbily bossing.

What is your opinion of hackers and dupers?
Well that is very simple I would say? If the terms of Maplestory allow hacking, then its legal, if they dont allow it then it is illegal.

Same for duping, however I was very active during the days that we first had duped items (green glasses, scrolls, and pink capes) I had very good gear, however I did not know that I made it with duped scrolls so Nexon removed all my gear like they did with the most. The problem with duping nowadays is that you almost never know 100% if an item is duped or not, so I cant blame some1 that buys duped gear from a vendor. However I will blame and report the dupers.

What made you choose hellbound infront of all the other guilds out there in EMS?
The reason why I have chosen to apply for hellbound is because I am a community based player. Being that said, this means that I play this game in a way that I want to get connected with lots of other players. (one of the reasons why I stream) I think that Hellbound (because it is such a big guild) will help me achieve this goal.

Ravenchest
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan² on Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:23 pm

Thanks for answering my questions Smile

We are all unique in ways that some people dont understand.

Thanks Steph for making me this<3

Dan²
Adamantium
Adamantium

Guild : Fascination
Joined Guild : 4th of January 2015

Back to top Go down

Post  cubis on Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:51 am

Can you tell us some more things about yourself? Like what you do irl, hobbies, music etc?

cubis
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:43 pm

Denied,
duo the fact of inactivity on your application.

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Guild : Absolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:26 pm